2 Corinthians 12:9 "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness."

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Here We Go!

Wow- my first blog post.....
I'm a bit nervous.....
I won't always have something interesting to say.  And while I think I have a good sense of humor in person, that's hard for me to translate into writing.
I hope this blog will encourage you, update you, but most of all not bore you!
I don't want this blog to focus on only our homeschooling or only our adoption, as those are only two aspects of our family.  But be warned, there will be frequent posts on both of those topics, as it seems to be how God is growing us more and more.
So, stay tuned and be patient as I figure out the world of blogging!

2 comments:

  1. There are no rules, you did just fine! I'm pretty sure if your humor comes out here like it does on facebook, you'll be fine. :)

    ReplyDelete