2 Corinthians 12:9 "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness."

Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving in Pictures

Here is our Thanksgiving celebration in pictures.....

Apple Pie with crumble topping, hot out of the oven!



Cranberry-Pineapple Cups "gelling" in the fridge.


The table is set!


Table level view.....   

 
I love my Grandma's China!  Good thing my favorite color is red, so it goes well in my house....


Getting ready.... I labeled all the dishes with what would go in them so I didn't have to guess or have 5,000 questions while trying to prepare the meal.



Turkey in brine overnight....YUM!



The traditional early lunch appetizers while watching the Macy's Parade....



Between the brine and the cooking method (500 degrees for 30 min, then cook at 350 for the remaining time), this turkey was beautiful and delicious!



The menu.....



The food table.



My plate- a little bit of everything!  So delicious!



The dessert table- Pumpkin, Chocolate Chess and Apple Pies, with homemade vanilla whipped cream!



My dessert plate- a little bit of everything, of course!



The low-light of the evening....I broke a salad plate while washing dishes!


We had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  Hope yours was great too!

No comments:

Post a Comment