2 Corinthians 12:9 "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness."

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Blogging is Hard Work!

A few weeks ago, I bought a composition notebook for 25 cents when school supplies went on clearance.  I use it for lots of things, including to make a list of possible blog posts.  I have 2 pages of ideas to write about, yet I sit here wondering what to write!

I'm not a natural writer, so that could be why I'm having a hard time writing 3 blog posts a week.  I suppose it would help if I cut that down to 2 posts per week.  Blogging takes a lot of time!  Thankfully, I've been able to take a few Saturdays while Rich is working and get 2 or 3 posts written and set for posting for the upcoming weeks.  That seems to work better than trying to find 30 minutes to write a well thought out post several times during the week.

I think that maybe I have too many post ideas on paper and that is overwhelming me!  I have too many choices!  None of the posts will be a quick thing to write so I know that I will need 1-2 hours to write a week's worth of posts and it's hard to find that kind of time some days.  

I really need to write some notes next to my blog posts so that when the time comes to write, I've got something to work with.  Otherwise, I have too many thoughts running around in my head......

There are a few posts that will require some advance planning, such as posting some pictures of our favorite dinners, or writing about menu planning, or telling about the changes we've made in our eating and cleaning habits in the past 2 years.  

So, bear with me as I continue to figure out this blogging thing.  Hopefully, it will continue to be interesting enough for you to read as I work through topics, pictures and all the thoughts running through my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment